Neck pain can arrive from number of disorders and diseases, rarely neck pain issue can lead to a serious problem. Poor posture, carrying heavy bags can result into a back pain. Neck pain rarely starts overnight, it usually evolves overnight and it may be cause by degenerative disc disease and by poor posture.
Your neck is flexible and supports the weight of your head. Generally, neck pain is nothing to worry about, but if you ignore it for long time, it may result into serious issue such as:
- Strain in muscle
- Compression of nerve
- Disease like arthritis and cancer can cause neck pain
- Bad sleeping position
- Stress and anxiety
Chiropractic treatment for Neck pain
Chiropractic care can be a great way to manage and relieve swelling and discomfort caused by neck pain. Chiropractor use their hand to twist there neck sharply, that help the patient to feel good and relieve pain. Serious complication associated with the neck pain can be easily resolved through Chiropractic treatment.
Acupuncture Treatment for Neck pain
According to the study published in the Medical Journal 2001, acupuncture is one of the best treatment options for chronic neck pain. A positive result has been come out from the people who have tried Acupuncture treatment for neck pain. One of the possible reason for the benefits of acupuncture is that people say that they feel good endorphins, which suppress pain.
Neck pain related to Nutritional Counselling
The right foods can support the health of bones, nerves, and connective tissues in your neck. An anti-inflammatory diet can help you to avoid disease like arthritis which can cause neck pain.
Your neck is made up of seven bones called the vertebrae, which is separated by the shock-absorbing cushion disk. It is no wonder that injury, stress, and wear and tear activity can cause neck pain.
What to Eat to avoid neck pain:
- You should try five servings of vegetables each day and two to four servings of fruits.
- Many foodstuffs are fortified to Calcium and Vitamin D. Eat foods which provide enough of calcium.
- Doctors are increasingly recognizing the value of magnesium in skeletal health. If you are not getting enough magnesium then you may be more likely to have neck pain, muscle tension and muscle soreness.
- Try to drink plenty of water, which prevent you from dehydration and improves the proper balance of electrolytes and nerve function.